- 150 g mixed salad leaves
- 1 red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 large carrot grated
- 100 g bean sprouts
- 1 half ripe mango cubed
- 5 radishes thinly sliced
- 2 spring onions diagonally sliced
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp pomegranate seeds optional
- handful coriander leaves chopped
- mild chilli finely diced or chilli flakes optional
For the dressing
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 tbsp lime juice fresh
- 2 tbsp tamari sauce for thai flavour substitute fish sauce
- 1 tbsp coriander chopped
- 1 tsp honey optional
- 1 tbsp ginger finely grated
- pinch of salt and pepper
Step by Step Instructions
Put all the ingredients into large bowl and toss together.
Whisk or blend the dressing ingredients. Drizzle over just before serving.
Mangoes are packed with flavour and loaded with nutrients. 1 cup =100 calories, 100% daily Vitamin C, 35% daily Vitamin A and 12% daily fibre.
Bean Sprouts are filled with fibre, virtually fat free and high in Vitamin C.
Freshly ground black pepper adds spicy complicated flavour.